Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jay Electronica Megapost




Jay Electronica. Look him up on last.fm. The best MC out there right now in my opinion. Many will agree with me, some will disagree. See for yourself. I have pretty much every song he's done, pretty much. A lot of compilations have around 20 songs, but mine has a total of 41 items. This is the biggest compilation of his songs i've seen actually, so don't think twice. Download this, and be welcomed to what hip-hop really needs right now.




Last.fm of Jay Electronica


DOWNLOAD IT NOW



Jay Electronica - Hard To Get.mp3


Jay Electronica - Victory is in My Clutches.mp3




And don't forget, his signature song


Jay Electronica - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.mp3

ESOTSM is 9 minutes of pure genius.

8 comments:

  1. appreciate it have hopes for him to drop an album

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his stuff i have a video posted on my site with one of his songs, check it out!
    http://www.estranded.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers man... when can we expect more posts from you? Loving this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im just got onto this blog and the old one. U need to keep postin i need a source for good classic overlooked albums for my website www.revibethemovement.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. his stuff damn good. nice blog too, keep postin and check mine out if you got spare time...
    www.thehiphoptheory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got so much time for Jay Electronica. Liking this blog, keep posting, and yea havea at mine some time www.catchmeonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Downloading this now, you have no Idea how much I want it to be everything you say it is.

    BTW, optimize, I basically crawled through one hole in the internet and out another to end up here. Throw some links on digg and reddit at least.

    Ah screw it I'll help you out.

    ReplyDelete