Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Star!

My favorite group will forever be Black Star. It's plain and simple. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be the man I am today. No homo. I'd probably be stuck listening to...Lil' Wayne, Gucci Mayne, etc. Fuck, that sounds horrible. But anyways, their album Mos Def and Talib Kweli Are Black Star is in my estimation the essential album that every hip-hop fan needs.

That being said, I'm assuming you all have it. Now while we wait for Black Star 2 (which looks like it's becoming the underground Detox joke), I have their B-Sides and Rarities album. This shit could be an album all by itself, real talk.



Tracklisting:
1. Intro (0:36)
2. Respiration [Remix] Feat Black Thought (5:45)
3. Bright as The Stars (4:33)
4. Another World (4:08)
5. Beautiful [Remix] Feat Mary J Blige (4:42)
6. Get By [Remix] Feat Kanye West, Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes (5:44)
7. What’s Beef? (Live From Chappelle Show) (3:09)
8. Hard Margin (4:28)
9. “Tony Touch” Freestyle (2:57)
10. Little Brother (4:01)
11. Brown Sugar (Raw) (3:44)
12. Talking To You Feat Pharoahe Monch Rah Digga and A-Butta (3:09)
13. Fortified Live Feat Mr. Man (4:53)
14. Make it All Better Feat Q-Tip (4:03)
15. High Drama Feat Zoot and Consequence (3:06)
16. I Get High (3:05)
17. One Four Love Pt. 1 (4:02)
18. 5 Minute Freestyle (4:21)
19. Wake Up Show Freestyle Feat Juice and Thirstin’ Howl III (7:09)




DOWNLOAD!

Last.fm of Black Star

 

Black Star - Respiration Remix (featuring Black Thought)


Black Star - Beautiful Remix (featuring Mary J. Blige)



Shit, I should've posted this earlier. A must download.

10 comments:

  1. The link is down and I just saw you posted it up. Can a brother get a repost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good shit to see some real hip hop... check my blog out too! still need my first follower http://www.hiphophangover.blogspot.com/
    http://www.hiphophangover.blogspot.com/
    http://www.hiphophangover.blogspot.com/ this is real rap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I like your blog. Check mine out. I think you'd like it. Let me know if you'd want to make a guest-post on it.


    www.oneminuteraps.blogspot.com

    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats Mos Def upto with this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nopbgN6Bgf8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, es wäre echt super, wenn Du einen Blog über uns schreiben würdest...
    Schau einfach mal vorbei und schreibe uns bei Interesse an...

    Crack Music Entertainment
    Hip Hop Label München
    www.Crack-Music.de
    MSN: msn@Crack-Music.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. great hip hop site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erm... listen to that Bobby Ray dude.... He's the next big thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool hip hop related blog you made here also thanks for the tip of getting a last fm account it helped me and my urban community for real hip hop heads www.Real-Recognizes-Real.com check it out I bet you like it since you love real hip hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Check this !! Uber dobe Fly Em Cee rippin Tracks.. Exclusive leak.. http://www.youtube.com/watchv=mR2Hefa2ur4&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found this blog but it looks like you aren't posting anymore :( But I love what you have done so far, you've got to keep posting!!! Black Star is one of my favorite hip hop groups as well, along with A Tribe Called Quest :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete